Sector of Industy
Investment Casting Burner Parts for Stove
Size / Width
- 100 MM
- SS 309
- Material Composition
Investment Casting Burner Parts for Stove ” Head Burner “
Investment casting which is also known as lost wax casting is a method used for making of precision casting complex near-net shape details using replication of wax patterns. The basic casting principle is to pour and fill molten metal into a disposable ceramic mold. Then, the molten metal adapts to the shape of the mold and forms the final products.
The process is suitable for repeatable production of net shape components from a variety of different metals and high-performance alloy. Also, this technique has been around for thousands of years, as far as the bronze age. Even though it sounds like an old technique, but the research ad development of investment casting is still going up to this day. Even today, more advanced waxes, refractory materials, and specialist alloys are used for making patterns. Therefore investment casting is one of the longest-running advanced metal-shaping technology in our human history
Advantage Of Using Investment Casting
- Flexible Design
- Less Waste, Strong Manufacturing Cost
- Tighter Tolerance (More Precise)
- Excellent and smooth surface finish
- Reduce the need for secondary machining.
- Wide selection of cast metals and alloys
Why Should You Choose Zenith?
- Engineering, With 20 years of experience in Lostwax Casting, we are experts in casting any kind of products and materials. Updating knowledge is a must as part of our Engineering team’s daily workload.
- Quality Focus, Our focus is Zero defects at the customer site.With ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, CE Marking and PED 2014/68/EU Annex. I,4.3 & AD 2000-W0 certified, we have a system to control every production step to get the required quality that customer needs,
- High Capacity, Our capacity a month can cover 120 tons with available induction furnaces range from 100kg, 150kg, and 250 kg.We also have 1 dedicated line for medical products (zenmed+)
- IT Utilize System, With every process is managed using a cloud system, the information flow is very quick and accessible everywhere & anytime.We also enable Extranet for customers to check their PO progress and related information and documents.
- Lean Manufacturing, By applying Lean Manufacturing, every process steps is Visual Controlled and Every Waste is identified and controlled using Continuous Improvement/Kaizen.
- Health, Safety, & CRS, By having certified for ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015, We are committed to concern with our People Health, Safety & Environment. We are also a permanent donator for Indonesia Cancer Foundation and supporting Orphans nearby the Factory.