What We Offer
ZENITH ALLMART PRECISINDO (ZAP) was established in 2006. Our core business is in metal subcontracting industry, especially for foundry investment casting or precision casting and subsequent machining process. We have been supplying our product to global industries such as: valve and pump; processing industry; power generation and energy sector; machinery industry; automotive and metal treatment industry; medical and rehabilitation; furniture and interior; building also vessel industry. Our customers spread all around the world, such as: Japan, Australia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and Indonesia.
In The Production Equipment area, company goal is to become a leader in the industry we are in, by investing in advance foundry machinery, foundry laboratory equipment, CNC machines both milling and turning, CMM and other supporting machinery that will help us to make products with high repeat-ability and reproducibility.
In The Business Process, we are aware that in subcontracting industry, reliability in quality; price; and delivery is not compromised. We are committed to always improving our value streams in our business process by implementing our knowledge in manufacturing system as well as the quality management system ISO-9001 : 2015. We emphasize more on “Continuous Improvement” because of all the products we produce are technically used (scrap). We guarantee our products are produced by the most excellence manufacturing methods along with the state – of – the – art machinery.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite the global industries for developing mutual and long term business relationship. ZAP wants to grow together with our customer as well as supplier.
ZENITH ALLMART PRECISINDO will be your most trustworthy vendor for delivering quality product as per your requirements, on timely manner with competitive price to surpass your expectation.
- Pump Industry 30% 30%
- Valve Industry 30% 30%
- Power Generation & Energy Industry 10% 10%
- Transportation Industry 6% 6%
- Automotive – Heat Treatment Industry 6% 6%
- Medical Industry 2% 2%
- Building & Achitecture Industry 2% 2%
- Vessel Industry 4% 4%
- Material Handling & Automation Industry 5% 5%
- Mining Industry 5% 5%
- Oil & Gas Industry 7% 7%
Company Philosophy and Value
We believe our company provides opportunity for working together, respect to each other and thinking together for corporate continuous development and for benefits of stakeholder and society.
– Challenging ourselves to always do precise work
– Customer first mentality for maximizing customer’s satisfaction
– Teamwork driven by trust and respect to each other
– Success driven by think-smart and work-smart
– We appreciate customer as an intangible corporate asset, therefore we always serve our customer with professional service
– We will conduct our business in proper business ethics
– We continually improving and developing our technical ability and product quality in order to maintain our competitiveness
PEOPLE – Our People are our valuable company’s asset, and therefore safety at work place is no compromise.
PARTNER – We are doing business with the right customer and the right supplier that fit with our business and strategy in order to maintain company growth, and growing all together.
PROFIT – Business will not be able to run without any profit, to bring this company to be a profitable company is our responsibility.
PERFORMANCE – Our Customer performance is determined by us. Delivery and Service must be keep on top, the delivery on time and in full order are our concern. We are going to meet Customer’s expectation and surpass the expectation.
PRODUCT – Product development and quality improvement, technical abilities and innovation are our focus in order to keep business sustainability and support our customer’s business.
The manufacturing process is based on the production of precision lost wax casting, sand casting, machining parts and subsequent finishing process.
Our sister company also doing business in sourcing industry for material, forging part, pressure aluminum die casting and plastic injection which produced through collaboration with our partner under strategic partnership agreement.
What can you expect
- Reliable product with high repeatability and reproducibility
- Process is done by quality management ISO-9001 : 2015 and proper manufacturing system
- Favorable price at quality and delivery performance
- Zero defect orientation at customer site
- Experience team in metal manufacturing more than 15 years
- Fast response team and well trained for customer first mentality
- Accessible information system
- No international language barrier
- Single Nozzle
- Double Nozzle
- Automatic Wax Supply
- CMM Machine
- Hardness Test
- Mechanical Properties Test
- 1 Unit 100 Kg with Gas Diffuser
- 1 Unit 150 Kg with Gas Diffuser
- 2 Unit 250 Kg with Gas Diffuser
- 2 Unit 300 Kg with Gas Diffuser
- TIG Welding
- Shot Blasting Machines
- Gun Blasting Machines
- Shell Removal Machines
- Autoclave Machines
- Cutting Machines
- Wire Cutting Machine
- CNC Machining Center (4 and 5 Axis)
- CNC Lathe
- Manual Milling
- Manual Lathe
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you have questions about our products and services. That’s why we have answered thousand of them within hours. We are here to help. Please click on the provided list of the FAQ’s or if you still need to contact us, please send us your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the invesment casting work?
How do we get a quotation?
Can you send us samples?
What lead times can i expect?
Can i order finished machined parts?
What Standard do you use?
Is Invesment tooling expensive?
Can I order Sand Casting parts?
Can you ship to other countries?
What surface finish can be expected from investment casting?
- For Steel Base material surface finish will be steel shot blasting
- For Nickel Base Material surface finish will be Pickling and additional Gun Blast (material Glass Bead) if requested,